1. We need to stay on firm paved or gravel surface and should be clear of snow.
2. If your driveway is steep either up or down, we may have to conduct your party closer to the street then the house.
3. We can not get into city alleys because of telephone poles at the entrance and exit of the alley.
4. We will not park on your front lawn on a city lot.
5. Getting into most city and suburban driveways is not possible because the street is not wide enough to make the turn into the driveway. Most of the time the Junior Truck is best option if you want the truck in the driveway, but the driver has the final word on all parking decisions as to where he can park the truck safely.
6. About 90% of the Mr Game Room parties are conducted on the street in front of your house, we may block your driveway during the party. It helps a great deal if the street on both sides of your house, are clear of cars so we can maneuver and get parked safely. You can place folding chairs in the street to block off a space for us to park.
7. We suggest an alternate location such as a near by school, park, or church location be considered as a back up plan if you have a difficult parking situation.
8. It is your responsibility to provide safe firm parking for the Mr Game Room truck, we will do our best to accommodate your location but we can not park in a location that is unsafe for the children or may cause damage to your property or the Mr Game Room Truck.